Sunday, February 17, 2008



Okay so my birthday was AMAZING,
me and my friends went to applebees and got a table full of slutty girls dressed
head to toe in abercrombie to sing me happy birthday,
it was amazing, and i got the cutest new bag,


I got my first spray on tan and i usually hate over fake baked girls, but i asked for a light one,

and it turned out completely natural and looks like i just went tanning a couple times over the weekend. very impressed.

So Im getting these minnetonka boots as a late bday gift when i get them, there will def be some pictures up, i dont feel like uploading pictures so when i do they will be up

haha .


not a great post but whatevs

2 comments:

Marilyn Hayward said...

Yay for good birthdays! Where are you from in kansas, if you don't mind my asking?

Anonymous said...

i LOVE the 60's. Great blog by the way. :) My blog is generally about the 60's and the 70's too.. :)